The missions of the network engineer are as follows:
- Network supervision and operation
- Participation in the technical qualification on request of the pre-sales
- Definition of technical solutions and architectures in response to the needs expressed by customers and prospects
- Possible support for pre-sales activity with customers
- Carrying out consulting assignments (feasibility study, solution scenarios, audit, etc.)
- Realization of engineering services (definition of specifications, acceptance books, implementation procedures, etc.)
- Support to the project manager during the implementation phase, taking charge of technical leadership and technical validations
- Trouble shooting incident level 2-3
- Design and planning of xDSL and fiber networks: FTTx,.. etc
- Participation in on-call duty
Holder of an Engineering degree or equivalent with a specialization in IT/networks/telecoms. and with more than 3 years of professional experience.
Vous avez des compétences techniques pointues dans les domaines LAN/WAN et optimisation.
You have advanced technical skills in the LAN/WAN and optimization fields.
Proactivity, rigour, sense of customer service and team spirit are key points of the position.
|Job Category||Administration, Commercial, Engineer|